Now Hiring Office Administrator
Please complete the form below.
Review Before Applying
We are on the hunt for someone to join our team who wants to learn and grow with us. Elleebana USA is the global leader in lash & brow enhancement products. We sell and ship wholesale from our Chicagoland warehouse to our customers of distributors and trainers throughout the country, and provide training in-house to licensed professionals, as well as manage a team of trainers throughout the USA. We are a dedicated team looking for the perfect addition to join us in making big waves in the beauty industry! Does this sound like it was made for you? We want to hear from you! Please review the information and fill out the form below.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT OUR USA HEADQUARTERS IN HOFFMAN ESTATES, ILLINOIS
About the business
Elleebana has been established for over 26 years in the Beauty Industry and now has distributors in over 60 countries around the globe and we need someone to join our brilliant USA HQ team located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
Our fast paced, friendly environment is seeking someone who can provide administrative and accounts support to the Executive Team and to ensure that all Secretarial/Administrative/Support requirements are met.
About the role
We are the USA Headquarters for our parent company in Australia that has been in business for over 26 years. Bring your experience and proactive work ethic to this position to make it the best it can be!
We are seeking an office administrator who aims to perform their responsibilities in an organized and timely fashion which is consistent with the operating practices of the business, the requirements of their roles and in doing so provides support to the relevant team within the organization.
Benefits and perks
This position pays $37,000-$44,000 annually to start based on experience, with room to grow within the company as we grow!
Opportunities for ongoing training with some of the world’s best Lash and Brow educators and in the skills of all uses of the products we offer.
401K + insurance benefits
20 days PTO + sick time
A CAREER that has excellent remuneration and be part of a growing global company that cares about their team’s best interests. Being part of the Elleebana team is like being part of a family and we go above and beyond to give our team the best opportunities possible.
Annual bonuses based on performance of the business and the individual.
Skills and experience
Successful applicant must suit the following requirements:
- Internet and PC proficiency with advanced MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook skills combined with social media understanding and skill
- Current Driver’s License
- 3 to 5 year’s proven administrative experience
- Demonstrated experience with high efficiency and accuracy of typing and word processing
- Customer service and relationships management – a commitment to, and enthusiasm for, client service and delivery is a must for this role
- Excellent and effective communication skills – both written and oral, including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups and ability to take direction from management
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work and complete tasks methodically, accurately and neatly
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively within the team and the organization or autonomously while remaining self-motivated and foresee tasks that need completion without guidance
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
- Possess a personal presentation that reflects a professional image and the values of the organization
- Sort and distribute mail
- Prepare correspondence
- Manage our main email into the company and delegate as needed
- Answer calls, attend to visitors and guests or students that frequent the premises
- Operate a range of office machinery and file paperwork
- Database management and website updates as required
- Manage and order stationery and office supplies for the organization
- Attend trade shows and events when needed (this may include weekends)
Interest in the beauty industry is a huge plus! No beauty industry experience is required.
This role is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, is full time Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with an immediate start for the right person. Please apply via the form below, and by sending your resume and a cover letter explaining your industry experience and skills as well as why you would like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
The Elleebana Philosophy
‘The Elleebana Way’ forms part of how you represent the company and its brand, Elleebana. This is something we feel very strongly about and an element of your association with Elleebana that we hope individuals can bring with them to the company and continue to develop each and every day. ‘The Elleebana Way’ is about values, morals, integrity and how we portray ourselves in our day to day actions through both business and our personal worlds. It is about how the company has a family culture that cares for one another and encourages everyone to contribute their best through support, training, and guidance. ‘The Elleebana Way’ does not discriminate anyone and treats all with respect. Representing the brand in ‘The Elleebana Way’ forms part of a code of conduct that is expected in the conditions of being a part of our team.
Please COMPLETE the form below
We will not assess any application without receiving all submissions requested below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Be sure to monitor your spam folder if you don’t see a message from us.
Select another type of Enquiry
Please choose your enquiry type below so we can make sure we service your requests more accurately and proficiently.