Now Hiring Warehouse Assistant
Please complete the form below.
Review Before Applying
We are on the hunt for someone to join our team who wants to learn and grow with us. Elleebana USA is the global leader in lash & brow enhancement products. We sell and ship wholesale from our Chicagoland warehouse to our customers of distributors and trainers throughout the country. We are currently a small (yet mighty!) dedicated team looking for the perfect addition to join us in making big waves in the beauty industry! Does this sound like it was made for you? We want to hear from you! Please review the information and fill out the form below.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT OUR USA HEADQUARTERS IN HOFFMAN ESTATES, ILLINOIS
POSITION TITLE: Warehouse Assistant
POSITION TITLE THIS POSITION REPORTS TO: General Manager, Warehouse Manager, and Warehouse Supervisor
Provide warehouse support in shipping, receiving, inventory, among other tasks to Warehouse Supervisor and to ensure that all stock ordering, product compilation and order pack and warehouse requirements are met.
Supports the above to perform their responsibilities in an organized and timely fashion which is consistent with the operating practices of the business, the requirements of their roles and in doing so provides support to the relevant team within the organization.
COMPENSATION: This position starts at $18-20 per hour based on experience. This is a permanent (not seasonal) part-time (4 weekdays per week) position with goals to move towards a full-time position with full benefits (insurance + 401K, generous PTO, and pay increase) as we grow and expand.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES:
• Internet and PC proficiency with data entry skills
• Stock and other documentation skills
• Verbal English communication skills including telephone, verbal and written abilities
• High energy levels and ability to multitask
• Ability to safely lift up to 70lbs
• Demonstrated experience with MS Word, MS Excel and related programs
• Demonstrated experience with high efficiency and accuracy of packing, preparing orders
• Experience with stock control
• Experience with record keeping and any relevant qualifications desirable
Competencies (Knowledge, skills and behaviors):
• Excellent and effective communication skills – both written and oral, including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups and ability to take direction from management.
• Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, client service and delivery.
• Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work and complete tasks methodically, accurately and neatly.
• Ability to work co-operatively and effectively within the team and the organization or autonomously while remaining self-motivated and foresee tasks that need completion without guidance.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS POSITION: Warehouse Assistant’s role involves but is not limited to following tasks:
Activities and description of activities and responsibilities.
Stock Control and support
• Direct assistance and servicing any requirements of the Warehouse Supervisor & Warehouse Manager
• Further stock supply assistance to the General Manager and sales teams
• Build, label, prepare, pack and send products in accordance with requirements and with high levels of accuracy to customers
• Meet order weight compliancy requirements for freight companies
• Inventory levels monitored and reported
• Anticipate delivery requirements and expedite urgently required stock or orders in discussion with management
• Verify items received by matching internal records; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies
• Report to management shortages, miss-shipments or replacements/credits required
• Protects organizations reputation by preparing and packing orders professionally within the required time and with high levels of confidentiality, taking direction from management
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to the role and to the business
• Cares for the warehouse area and products within; maintains, cleans and prepares all working areas and surfaces in adherence to company protocols and procedures
• Record and maintain files and records of supplier and customer requests, address, phone, email details
• Record and maintain product information, costs, time for supply and other product information
• Advise management of packaging issues
Warehouse Manager & Warehouse Supervisor
Daily – to fulfil responsibilities of the position for the effective operation of the organization
Daily – to ensure execution of appropriate instructions, response to requests and maintenance of effective communications
Clients and Suppliers
Daily – to build and maintain relationships and ensure service delivery
Trainers and administration
Daily – to ensure service delivery
The Elleebana Philosophy
‘The Elleebana Way’ forms part of how you represent the company and its brand, Elleebana. This is something we feel very strongly about and an element of your association with Elleebana that we hope individuals can bring with them to the company and continue to develop each and every day. ‘The Elleebana Way’ is about values, morals, integrity and how we portray ourselves in our day to day actions through both business and our personal worlds. It is about how the company has a family culture that cares for one another and encourages everyone to contribute their best through support, training, and guidance. ‘The Elleebana Way’ does not discriminate anyone and treats all with respect. Representing the brand in ‘The Elleebana Way’ forms part of a code of conduct that is expected in the conditions of being a part of our team.
Please COMPLETE the form below
We will not assess any application without receiving all submissions requested below. It is optional to submit a cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you feel you are a good fit for this position and why you would like to work with Elleebana. We look forward to hearing from you!
Be sure to monitor your spam folder if you don’t see a message from us.
Select another type of Enquiry
Please choose your enquiry type below so we can make sure we service your requests more accurately and proficiently.