Elleebana Educator Application
Please complete the form below and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Review Before Applying
So, you want to know more about becoming an Elleebana Educator? You might be wondering, what does it take to become an Elleebana Educator?
I am so glad you asked! Elleebana Educators are an incredibly special group of people. They are passionate, dedicated and LOVE to share their knowledge with industry professionals. We have raised the standards of Educators and we are keeping the bar high. Like lashes, we lift to new heights!
We welcome all applications but please consider the eligibility criteria before applying. If you do not meet the criteria please do not be discouraged, you now have the road map on how to progress towards becoming an Educator. Only applications that meet all the requirements will be considered.
We are looking for Educators in the following states:
Expectations of Elleebana Educators:
• Continued education towards your professional development as an Educator and devotion to further education.
• Mandatory virtual mentoring/training sessions once a month with your Master Educator or Office Team via video conferencing (this may include group or individual).
• Fast & speedy responses to customers, students, and our team. Communication is key.
• Professional representation of the brand when you are in classrooms, forums, attending schools/tradeshows, responding to emails, any form of communication.
• Able to offer technical support in forums that is prompt and reliable across all platforms to assist customers/students.
• Willingness to check and stay up to date with communications from our HQ team in our Facebook groups, emails, phone, text etc.
• Must be prepared to travel within your state should the need arise.
• Follow all training procedures and guidelines including assessments of student’s case studies.
• Be dedicated to the brand.
• Prompt submission of paperwork with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Be prepared to receive scheduled performance reviews and feedback.
• Must hold an official Elleebana certificate for a minimum of 6 months.
• Have a vibrancy and professionalism that engages and encourages students to learn with a kind and caring nature.
• The ability to work cooperatively and effectively within the team and organization
• Possess a personal presentation and hygiene that reflects a professional and the values of the organization.
• Prepared to meet the requirements of promotion based on the set number of trainings per month.
• The ability to seek and create training leads.
• Must have experience with the line you choose to train in and keep a portfolio on hand of all your amazing work.
The Elleebana Philosophy
‘The Elleebana Way’ forms part of how you represent the company and its brand, Elleebana. This is something we feel very strongly about and an element of your association with Elleebana that we hope individuals can bring with them to the company and continue to develop each and every day. ‘The Elleebana Way’ is about values, morals, integrity and how we portray ourselves in our day to day actions through both business and our personal worlds. It is about how the company has a family culture that cares for one another and encourages everyone to contribute their best through support, training, and guidance. ‘The Elleebana Way’ does not discriminate anyone and treats all with respect. Representing the brand in ‘The Elleebana Way’ forms part of a code of conduct that is expected in the conditions of being appointed as an Elleebana Educator.
Please fill out the form below
Select another type of Enquiry
Please choose your enquiry type below so we can make sure we service your requests more accurately and proficiently.