Elleeplex Profusion Lash & Brow Lamination Combined Online Course
Lash & Brow Lamination Training Online
For 25 years, Elleebana has performed countless courses with some of the world’s most respected training institutions, beauty and hair salons, day spas and wholesalers of the beauty and hair industry. Our fully qualified, hand-picked team, along with Managing Director Otto Mitter have constructed a range of Online courses available WORLDWIDE! These online courses provide world recognized skills to enable graduates to offer in-salon Elleebana services and treatments of the highest standards.
The online Lash and Brow Lamination Course where the trainer delivers a mandatory face to face delivery in conjunction with self-paced learning through the Elleebana Excellence Academy Educational Platform! With our program, you always have extra added face-to-face support if required throughout your online learning journey.
We don’t just send you videos and leave you to your own devices, our team know that the best online learning experience comes from replicating the in-person connection just like our hands on classes. Our curriculum allows a more productive and complete online learning experience.
Elleeplex Profusion Lash and Brow Lamination Course will address the Lash Lamination service which is undeniably one of the industry’s most talked about releases into the lash world for 2020. The Lash Lamination service using the Elleeplex Profusion system is providing the same incredible results as an Elleebana Lash Lift but is a thioglycolic acid-free, sodium bromate-free, vegan, and cruelty-free system that is gentle while remaining incredibly effective and minimizes the risk of over-processing. The incorporation of the Elleeplex ReGEN Next Gen product line into the processing steps of this service has been a revolutionary phase created by Cosmetic Chemist and Director of Elleebana Global, Otto Mitter.
This course arms you with the detailed concept of lash and brow lamination as well as the hidden tips to mastering your technique to achieve perfect results every time.
The detailed explanation of the science of lash and brow lamination is a key component to understanding the treatment and how to achieve optimal results. You are guided through the cost and income potential of lash and brow lamination to build your marketability.
Our hand-selected Elleebana Master Educator will then assist you through your online course.
The online component continues with quiz questions for knowledge retention and then final submission of before and after images for assessment to further ensure you have been able to retain and apply your newfound skills that your Elleebana Master Educator has delivered to you one-on-one, through our online program.
Topics we cover:
• Science of brow lamination, active ingredients and the ingredient trends we are seeing
• Adhesives and myth busting tips on adhesives used during the brow lamination service
• Storage guidance and tips
• Hair Structure and Skin Anatomy
• Lamination and hair removal
• Lamination and coloring hair
• Health, safety and sanitation – for your clients and for yourself
• Cleaning your tools and equipment
• Pre-procedure preparations and contra-indications
• Product information and usage and storage guides for the products
• Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
• Patch testing for lamination and tinting with Elleeplex Profusion lash and brow tinting range
• Understanding eyebrow shapes
• Dissection of the brow
• Face shape and brow design
• Cost of treatment and income potential
• Brow Lamination process and step-by-step procedure
• ReGEN hydration phase incorporation into your Brow Lamination services
• Brow tinting procedure with the Elleeplex Profusion system
• Aftercare advice and Homecare products
• Frequently asked questions / important notes
• How to take good before/after images
• Lash Competitions and considerations to help you build your business beyond your competition
• Case study submissions explained
• Marketing Mastery – how to elevate your business to the next level
Tips on Brow lamination by Brow Queen and Elleebana Educator, Natallia Ivchankova
A non-refundable booking fee applies and is included in the above-mentioned price and full payment is required to secure your position at a class. Your Trainer will advise the cost of the booking fee. Please fill out a training enquiry form and we will have your nearest Elleeplex Profusion Online Trainer contact you.
All approved and certified Elleebana Trainers are listed here on our website.
• Elleeplex Profusion Lash and Brow Lamination Starter Kit – all items used to perform both services with over 15 applications per kit.
• Elleeplex Brow Lamination Manual
• Elleeplex Lash Lamination Manual
• Elleebana Eye pads
• Doe Foot Applicators
• Elleebana White Brow Henna Pencil
• Precision Brow Light Ash Brown Pencil
• Precision Brow Deep Warm Brown Pencil
• Precision Brow Dark Ash Brown Pencil
• Mascara Wands
• Elleebana Wonder-Wands
• Certificate upon completion of successful submission of case studies for both services. This is one certificate issued only and therefore complete competence in both services is required for certification to be issued.
How will the Online program be structured?
Upon confirmation of payment, our team will step into action to support your journey through Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination Online! Our dispatch team will ship you the product as per the course inclusions above and you will then be granted access to the Elleebana Excellence Academy Online Educational Platform.
Commencement of Your Course
Once you have your account activated you are ready to get started. In the modules you will find a mixture of theory content and in-depth video tutorials in an easy-to-use online learning environment. You will be required to complete a few quiz questions throughout the course and on completion you will be required to submit before and after images (within 3 months) as part of your assessment process. During the COVID-19 crisis, we are extending the assessment period on a case-by-case basis. Please speak to your trainer directly for further information.
Completion of the Course
Once you have successfully completed the assessment phase of your course (5 x Lash Lamination and 5 x Brow Lamination approved case studies), we will issue your certificate of completion! HOORAY!!
You will need to source models to do your treatments on, take images and submit to your trainer for assessment towards receiving your certificate.
Sourcing ideal models that are not contraindicated will certainly set you off on the right track.
We offer this course with over 25 years’ experience offering lash and brow services. The Elleeplex Profusion Lash and Brow Lamination is an advanced duo system that you can utilize to laminate lashes and brows.
If you have previously trained with another brand you might find some similarities between the treatment, however, there can be major differences between brands and training with our brand will be highly recommended to maximize your ability of achieving optimal results.
1. Online courses are non-refundable.
2. We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved through successful assessment.
3. All trainers in the United States are not direct employees of Elleebana. When you purchase a course from a trainer please ensure you read and understand and agree to all of their terms, conditions and refund policies. All approved and certified Elleebana Trainers are listed here on our website.
*Price is subject to change
You can also view further Elleebana Training opportunities on our website here.