Now Hiring Sales & Product Trainer
Please complete the form below.
Review Before Applying
So, you want to know more about becoming an Elleebana Educator? You might be wondering, what does it take to become an Elleebana Educator? I am so glad you asked! Elleebana Educators are an incredibly special group of people. They are passionate, dedicated and LOVE to share their knowledge with industry professionals. We have raised the standards of Educators and we are keeping the bar high. Like lashes, we lift to new heights! We welcome all applications but please consider the eligibility criteria before applying. If you do not meet the criteria please do not be discouraged, you now have the road map on how to progress towards becoming an Educator. Only applications that meet all the requirements will be considered.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT OUR USA HEADQUARTERS IN HOFFMAN ESTATES, ILLINOIS
SALES & Product trainer
Expectations of the Role
This is a full time position with the majority of the working hours being at our USA HQ in Hoffman Estates, IL.
We have a training facility on site to hold classes. This position includes frequent travel to salons, schools, tradeshows, and other conferences and events, so please only apply if you have the flexibility to be travelling.
About the business
Life is too short not to work somewhere fabulous! Come join our USA Elleebana Family team.
About the role
We are looking for a qualified and talented lash artist / brow master / licensed beauty professional to join our team for a permanent full-time position, with opportunities to travel and train with the world’s best in the lash and brow fields.
Full product knowledge training, trainers’ manuals, assessment tools, products/working stock, phone and computer will be offered to the successful candidates along with an exceptional benefits package that is in line with skills base/training and industry experience.
Skills and experience
• Current Licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist – proficient in lash lifting, lash tinting and brow tinting/shaping
• Certified and experienced in Classic and Volume lash extensions applications
• Experience with brow lamination and brow henna a plus!
• Internet and PC proficiency with MS & Outlook skills combined with social media proficiency and high level of literacy skill, exceptional organization skills
• Current valid Driver’s License
• Willing & able to travel
• 3 to 5 year’s proven beauty industry experience
• Demonstrated lash extensions application experience
• Experience with logging and travel management
• Able to provide exceptional customer service
• Demonstrated ability to instruct a class and deliver course information and class guides competencies (knowledge, skills, and behaviors)
• Excellent and effective communication skills – both written and oral, including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups and ability to take direction from management
• Ability to meet sales targets and increase profitability for the company
• Ability to travel both throughout the USA and occasional internationally to perform product demonstrations to salons, schools and distributors including existing and new clients
• Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, client service and delivery
• Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work and complete tasks methodically, accurately, and neatly
• Ability to work co-operatively and effectively within the team and the organization or autonomously while remaining self-motivated and foresee tasks that need completion without guidance
Provide tech support to customers and students in need
Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage, and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
• Possess a personal presentation that reflects a professional image and the values of the organization
The Elleebana Philosophy
‘The Elleebana Way’ forms part of how you represent the company and its brand, Elleebana. This is something we feel very strongly about and an element of your association with Elleebana that we hope individuals can bring with them to the company and continue to develop each and every day. ‘The Elleebana Way’ is about values, morals, integrity and how we portray ourselves in our day to day actions through both business and our personal worlds. It is about how the company has a family culture that cares for one another and encourages everyone to contribute their best through support, training, and guidance. ‘The Elleebana Way’ does not discriminate anyone and treats all with respect. Representing the brand in ‘The Elleebana Way’ forms part of a code of conduct that is expected in the conditions of being appointed as an Elleebana Educator.
Please COMPLETE the form below
We will not assess any application without receiving all submissions requested below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Be sure to monitor your spam folder if you don’t see a message from us.
Select another type of Enquiry
Please choose your enquiry type below so we can make sure we service your requests more accurately and proficiently.