Lash Lamination Hands On
We reserve the right to withhold your certificate until competency has been achieved.
Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination treatment by Elleebana is undeniably one of the industries most talked about releases into the lash world for 2020. The Lash Lamination service using the Elleeplex Profusion system is providing the same incredible results as an Elleebana Lash Lift but is a Thioglycolic Acid Free, Sodium Bromate Free, Vegan, Cruelty Free system that is gentle while remaining incredibly effective. The incorporation of the ReGEN Next Gen Product line into the processing steps in the service has been a revolutionary phase created by Cosmetic Chemist and Director of Elleebana Global, Otto Mitter. This course arms you with the detailed concept of lash lamination as well as the hidden tips to mastering your technique to achieve perfect results each and every time and comes to you after two years of clinical trials and development.
Our theory session commences with product knowledge and understanding of the delicate area that you are working with, contraindications and how to consult for this treatment.
You are guided through the cost and income potential of a lash lamination service to build your marketability. Our hand selected Trainer will then demonstrate a lash lamination to you in detail – we take our time walking through the treatment step-by-step, showcasing the common mistakes made and how to correct these errors to ensure your results are flawless and to build your confidence.
You will then work on a model under the careful guidance and instruction of your Trainer, paying close attention to the key elements of lash lamination. No longer can you expect a one-day class with Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination as your course, knowledge retention and applying your new found skills will continue through your online component of the Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination training program. The online component will be comprised of an exam followed by submission of before, durring, and after images for assessment, after your training date, to further ensure you have been able to retain and apply your new found skills.
Topics we cover:
• Science of lash lamination, active ingredients and the ingredient trends we are seeing
• Adhesives and myth busting tips on adhesives as well as exposure to the variety of adhesives on the market
• Storage guidance and tips
• Eye and eyelash anatomy and structure
• Business, room set up and cleanliness
• Lamination and hair removal
• Lamination and coloring hair
• Health, safety and sanitation – for your clients and for yourself
• Cleaning your tools and equipment
• Pre-procedure preparations and contraindications
• Product information and usage for the products
• Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
• Patch testing for lamination and tinting with Elleeplex Profusion lash and brow tinting range
• Eye shapes and face considerations and key tips to craft the perfect lift for your client
• Cost of treatment and income potential
• Lash Lamination process and step-by-step procedure
• ReGEN hydration phase incorporation into your Lash Lamination services
• Lash tinting procedure with the Elleeplex Profusion System
• Aftercare advice and Homecare products
• Frequently Asked Questions / Important notes
• How to take good before/after images
• Case Study submissions explained
• Lash Competitions and considerations to help you build your business beyond your competition
A non-refundable booking fee applies and is included in the above-mentioned price and full payment is required to secure your position at a class. Your Trainer will advise the cost of the booking fee.
An Elleeplex Profusion Lash & Brow Lamination Starter Kit – all of the items used to perform both services with over 15 applications per kit. You also receive a pack of eye pads, a pack of micro brushes, Elleeplex Advanced After Care, instructional copyrighted lash lamination manual, criteria checklist, access to promotional flyers digital file, multimedia promotional package and digital posters for printing and a Student Certificate upon submission of a minimum of 5 before, during, and after images that are successful.
Our Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination Hands-On Class runs for 7 hours on your first day however your course continues after you leave with an online component. You will have three months to submit your before, during, and after images for assessment. We have a lot to cover and we are extremely passionate about you getting the most from this class so please be prepared.
We follow a program structure where students in this course will work on each other during the afternoon’s practical element of the hands-on training. Should you have lash extensions on, be contraindicated or you have had a lash lift in the last the last 8 weeks then we would need to request that you bring a model. You may also be required to arrange a model if there is an odd number of students booked.
To confirm your specific model requirements for attending the course please speak further with your Trainer. Sourcing an ideal model for your training will certainly set you off on the right track.
We offer this course with over 25 years’ experience offering lash and brow services. The Elleeplex Lash Lamination treatment is an exciting service to offer in your salon. If you have previously trained with another brand you might find some similarities between the treatment but we ask that you are willing to re-learn what you might know as our comprehensive Elleeplex Lash Lamination Course is assured to offer a more comprehensive understanding of the lash lamination treatment than ever before. We don’t leave you to your own devices and guide you through your treatment carefully perfecting your techniques and understanding of the treatment – you are welcome to call and contact us after your day of training with any questions that you might have, feedback of any kind and the correspondence continues as you submit your before, during, and after images for assessment.
1. A non-refundable booking fee applies for each individual cancellation. Full payment is required to secure a student’s position at a course.
2. We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved.
3. All Trainers in the United States are not direct employees of Elleebana. When you purchase a course from a Trainer please ensure you read and understand and agree to all of their terms, conditions and refund policies. All approved and certified Elleebana Trainers are listed on our website – Click Here
*this price is quoted for the first attendee only and travel/additional attendee cost apply
**Price is subject to change